Today visit 1, Total visited 942 times
If you are looking for an adrenaline-pumping adventure, then bungee jumping at Jumpin Heights is a great option. The views from the top are incredible, and the experience is sure to be unforgettable.
The best time to go bungee jumping in Rishikesh is during the spring or fall, when the weather is mild. The monsoon season is not recommended, as the rains can make the jumps dangerous.
Here are some additional details about Jumping Heights:
- Age requirement: 12 years and older
- Weight requirement: 45 kilograms (99 pounds) to 120 kilograms (264 pounds)
- Height requirement: Minimum height of 1.5 meters (4.9 feet)
- Duration of the activity: Approximately 1 hour
- Cost: Starting at INR 2,999 (USD 39)
Before you go bungee jumping, be sure to read the safety instructions carefully and make sure that you are in good physical condition. Bungee jumping is a safe activity, but it is important to be aware of the risks involved.
Here are some safety tips for bungee jumping:
- Be sure to read the safety instructions carefully before you jump.
- Make sure that you are in good physical condition.
- Listen to the instructions of the bungee jumping instructor.
- Do not jump if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Bungee jumping is a thrilling and exhilarating experience that you will never forget. If you are looking for an adventure in Rishikesh, be sure to add bungee jumping to your list.
Here are some tips for bungee jumping in Rishikesh:
- Make sure you are in good physical condition.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Bring a camera to capture the memories.
- Be prepared for a brief safety briefing before the jump.
- Listen to the instructions of the jump master and follow their directions carefully.
- Relax and enjoy the experience!
OUR MAIN WEBSITE LINK :https://www.jumpinheights.com/
What is Jumpin Heights Contact Number?
What is Jumpin Heights Address?
Jump Zone Village Mohan Chatti, Rishikesh. Pin code - 249304